Adults and Safeguarding Committee
Purpose of committee
The Adults and Safeguarding Committee:
· Is responsible for all matters relating to vulnerable adults, adult social care and leisure services;
· Will work with partners on the Health and Well Being Board to ensure that social care, interventions are effectively and seamlessly joined up with public health and healthcare and promote the Health and Well Being Strategy and its associated sub strategies; and
· Will receive reports on relevant performance information and risk on the services under the remit of the Committee.
- Councillor Sarah Wardle
- Councillor Paul Edwards
- Councillor Anne Clarke
- Councillor Gill Sargeant
- Councillor Daniel Thomas BA (Hons) (Substitute)
- Councillor Claire Farrier (Substitute)
- Councillor Alison Moore (Substitute)
Support officer: Email: Jan.Natynczyk@barnet.gov.uk 020 8359 5129.