Purpose of committee
The Environment Committee:
· Is responsible for all borough-wide or cross-constituency matters relating to the street scene including, parking, road safety, lighting, street cleaning, transport, waste, waterways, refuse, recycling, allotments, parks, trees, crematoria and mortuary, trading standards and environmental health.
· Will receive reports on relevant performance information and risk on the services under the remit of the Committee.
- Councillor Dean Cohen BSc (Hons) (Chairman)
- Councillor Peter Zinkin (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Elliot Simberg
- Councillor Laithe Jajeh
- Councillor Alison Cornelius
- Councillor Felix Byers
- Councillor Alan Schneiderman
- Councillor Jo Cooper
- Councillor Laurie Williams
- Councillor Geof Cooke
- Councillor Sarah Wardle (Substitute)
- Councillor Roberto Weeden-Sanz (Substitute)
- Councillor Nizza Fluss (Substitute)
- Councillor Kath McGuirk (Substitute)
- Councillor Tim Roberts (Substitute)
- Councillor Nagus Narenthira (Substitute)
Support officer: Paul Frost 020 8359 2205 Email: email@example.com.