Environment and Climate Change Committee
Purpose of committee
The Environment Committee:
· Is responsible for all borough-wide or cross-constituency matters relating to the street scene including, parking, road safety, lighting, street cleaning, transport, waste, waterways, refuse, recycling, allotments, parks, trees, crematoria and mortuary, trading standards and environmental health.
· Will receive reports on relevant performance information and risk on the services under the remit of the Committee.
- Councillor Alan Schneiderman (Chair)
- Councillor Geof Cooke (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Dean Cohen BSc (Hons)
- Councillor Joshua Conway
- Councillor Laithe Jajeh
- Councillor Rishikesh Chakraborty
- Councillor Giulia Innocenti
- Councillor Paul Lemon
- Councillor Simon Radford
- Councillor Emma Whysall
- Councillor Rohit Grover
- Councillor David Longstaff
- Councillor Ernest Ambe (Substitute)
- Councillor Philip Cohen (Substitute)
- Councillor Claire Farrier (Substitute)
- Councillor Richard Cornelius (Substitute)
- Councillor Alex Prager (Substitute)
- Councillor Lucy Emma Wakeley (Substitute)
Support officer: Tracy Scollin Tel 020 83592315 Email: email@example.com.