Hendon Area Planning Committee
Purpose of committee
The Hendon Area Planning Committee is able to determine planning applications within the boundaries of its area (Hale, Edgware, Burnt Oak, West Hendon, Colindale, Mill Hill and Hendon Wards), in accordance with Council policy and within budget, that relate to town and country planning and development control, including tree and hedgerow protection.
The work of the Committee consists mostly of determining planning applications. This excludes the functions reserved to the Planning Committee.
Please note that in line with the council’s meeting procedure rules, no new information may be submitted by applicants and/or their representatives or objectors at the meeting. The only information that can be considered by the committee is information which helps to explain a point that the person wishes to refer to in order to explain their position. Any such information must be limited to one side of A4.
- Councillor Maureen Braun (Chairman)
- Councillor Brian Gordon LLB (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Claire Farrier
- Councillor Sury Khatri BSc (Hons) MSc (Lond)
- Councillor Hugh Rayner
- Councillor Gill Sargeant
- Councillor Agnes Slocombe
- Councillor Tom Davey (Substitute)
- Councillor Val Duschinsky (Substitute)
- Councillor Helena Hart (Substitute)
- Councillor Dr Devra Kay (Substitute)
- Councillor Charlie O-Macauley (Substitute)
- Councillor Mark Shooter (Substitute)
- Councillor Zakia Zubairi (Substitute)
- Faith Mwende (Secretary)
Support officer: Faith Mwende Email: Faith.Mwende@barnet.gov.uk 020 8359 4917.
Phone: 020 8359 4917