Councillor Reuben Thompstone
Ward: Golders Green
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
2nd Sunday every month, 2.15-3.15pm.
Golders Green Library, 156 Golders Green Road, NW11 8HE. ( Taking place at Pai House, Alba Gardens, Golders Green, Lonodn. Until June. Not on 12 March)
4th Sunday every month, 12noon-1pm.
Hendon Sports Centre, Marble Drive, Brent Cross, NW2.
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
c/o Conservative Group Room
Hendon Town Hall
- Adults and Safeguarding Committee
- Annual Council
- Barnet Children's Partnership Board (Chairman)
- Children, Education, Libraries & Safeguarding Committee (Chairman)
- Finchley & Golders Green Area Committee (Substitute)
- Finchley & Golders Green Residents Forum (Vice-Chairman)
- Finchley and Golders Green Area Planning Committee (Substitute)
- Health & Wellbeing Board
- Policy and Resources Committee (Substitute)
- Schools Forum
Term of Office
- 06/05/2010 -