Register of interests

Councillor Nizza Fluss

I, Councillor Nizza Fluss, an Elected Member of the London Borough of Barnet set out below the interests which I am required to declare by law and under the Code of Conduct for Members:


Employment or business

1. Any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain. Please give name of the employer or body and note that 'office' includes a position held as representative of the council on the management of an external organisation if an Allowance is paid which exceeds reasonable expenses.
To be completed by Member
Amrit Holdings Co. Ltd S.A.F.E Textiles Limited Lineage Properties Ltd Linow Peachside Ltd
Hornsey Estates Glenthorpe Ltd Jenite Ltd Richworth Ltd Angcombe Holdings Ltd
Atra Investments Ltd Fifield Investments Hareford Ltd Jersal Holdings Lincombe Estates Ltd


2. Any payment or provision of any other financial benefit in respect of any expenses incurred in carrying out duties or towards election expenses; this includes any payment or financial benefit from a trade union.
For completion by Member


3. Any contract which is made between you, or your spouse or civil partner (or a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest) and the council under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and which has not been fully discharged.
For completion by Member


4. Any beneficial interest in land held by you or your husband, wife or partner which is within the area of the council.
For completion by Member
7 Portsdown Avenue, NW11 7NH (Home)
17a Hallswelle Parade, NW11 0DL (Partial Ownership)


5. Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to you or your husband, wife, partner to occupy land within the borough for a month or longer.
For completion by Member

Corporate tenancies

6. Any tenancy where the Council is the landlord and the tenant is a body in which you, or your spouse or partner has a beneficial interest.
For completion by Member


7. Any beneficial interest in which you or your husband, wife, or partner has in securities of a company/body where: (a) That company/body has a place of business or land in the area of the council, AND (b) Either: (i) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that company or body Or: (ii) if the share capital of that company /body is more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which you or your husband, wife, partner has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.
For completion by Member

Personal wellbeing

You may also have a pecuniary interest where you attend a committee meeting of the council where the business concerns your personal wellbeing or financial position or that of your husband, wife, partner to a greater extent than the majority of residents in your Ward affected by the decision. Please note that you will only know this when you attend a committee meeting or full council and an item on the agenda affects your wellbeing or that of your husband, wife, partner to the extent described above. You must then declare a pecuniary interest at the beginning of the meeting or before the relevant agenda item is discussed and not take part in the meeting when that agenda item is discussed.


8. Any company/body/organisation of which you are a member or in a position of general control or management AND to which you are appointed by the council. Please note that if you receive an Allowance from the organisation which exceeds your reasonable expenses then you should declare your interest under number 1 above.
For completion by Member


If you receive or have declined any gift or hospitality with an estimated value of at least £25 in your capacity as a Councillor, then you must give details in writing to the Council’s Monitoring Officer within 28 days of your receiving the gift or hospitality. These details must include the name of the donor, his or her main business (if appropriate), the nature of the gift or hospitality and its estimated value.


I recognise that I will be in breach of the Council’s Code of Conduct for Members if I: (a) Omit information that ought to be given in this notice (b) Provide information that is materially false or misleading (c) Fail to give further notice within 28 days of any change to the information set out above in order to bring up to date the information given in this notice.

9. My form has been signed and dated
Signed - Print name Date
Rebecca Nizza Fluss 31/05/18