Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee
Purpose of committee
The Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee (JHOSC) is made up of the Chairmen of the Health Overview and Scrutiny Committees from five London boroughs: Barnet, Haringey, Camden, Islington and Enfield. Originally established in January 2010 to engage with the NHS on the North Central London Service and Organisation Review, the Committee broadened its scope in August 2010 to scrutinise the broader strategic changes relating to health service provision across the five boroughs.
- Councillor Alison Kelly (Chairman)
- Councillor Martin Klute (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Pippa Connor (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Abdul Abdullahi
- Councillor Alison Cornelius
- Councillor Anne-Marie Pierce
- Councillor Jean Kaseki
- Councillor Richard Olszewski
- Councillor Charles Wright
- Councillor Anne Hutton
- Councillor Linda Freedman
Support officer: Rob Mack, London Borough of Haringey 020 8489 2921 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.