Agenda and draft minutes
Venue: Hendon Town Hall
Contact: Abigail Lewis Email: Hendon.email@example.com 020 8359 4369
Hendon Residents Forum minutes 4 March 2020
Hendon Residents Forum
4 March 2020
Hendon Town Hall
Chairman: Councillor Anthony Finn BSc (Econ) FCA
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Nizza Fluss
Liz Cowie – Assistant Director for Strategy and Communication – LBB
Abi Lewis– Governance Service – LBB
Cris Tavares – Member Liaison – Re
1. Petition: A41 Hendon Central Junctions
The Lead Petitioner spoke for 3 minutes on the item. The Lead petitioner highlighted major inconveniences resulting from aspects of TfL’s A41 traffic flow arrangements in Hendon Central.
The Chairman RESOLVED that:
- The petition be noted.
- That petition be referred to the next Area Committee meeting for consideration.
Item 1 was the only issue/petition submitted to the forum.
Meeting finished at 19.18
Local Plan Consultation
Officers from the planning department introduced the Local Plan to residents for consultation.
The following comments/issues were raised:
- That a resident had found it difficult to respond to the consultation in writing rather than online.
- Residents raised issues around students continuing to park on Prince of Wales Close.
- Residents expressed concerns in regard to further expansion of the university.
- Ward Councillors encouraged residents to engage with them on issues, so that they could raise this with relevant parties.
- Residents were encouraged to submit their comments and responses to the local plan on the proposals.
Officers informed the residents that comments would be reported to the next Policy and Resources Committee meeting and used to inform the final document.