Agenda and minutes
Craig Miller presented the paper to the Employment Sub Committee members and highlighted the key points within the report.
Mr Miller informed all that if approved at the Employment Sub Committee the report would be referred to the forthcoming full Council meeting on 17th October 2023 as the grade of the new Assistant Director post is above £100,000.
The Committee voted on the recommendations as set out in the report and unanimously agreed.
1. The Employment Sub-Committee approved the establishment of the post of Assistant Director, Street Scene Operations
2. The Employment Sub-Committee noted that, if recommendation 1 is agreed, approval of the grade of the new Assistant Director post will be referred to full Council as the top of the grade (6) is above £100,000.
3. The Employment Sub-Committee noted the proposed partial restructure of the Street Scene management team.
4. The Employment Sub-Committee noted the proposed establishment of a Head of Parking & Parking Enforcement role.
5. The Employment Sub-Committee noted the proposed deletion of three existing posts:
a. Head of Transport, Logistics & Fleet
b. Assistant Director, Parking
c. Head of Street Scene Operations
Any Other Items that the Chair decides are urgent (if any)