Report of the Head of Governance - Outside bodies and Calendar of meetings
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Head of Governance introduced the report.
Appendix A detailed the vacancies to outside bodies that had arisen since the last Council meeting. Appendix B detailed the changes to the current calendar of meetings since the last Council meeting. Appendix Ci and Cii detailed the proposed calendar of meetings for 2020/21. Members and officers had been consulted on the proposed dates and feedback had been taken into account insofar as possible. Appendix D which had been circulated separately detailing appointments to:
1. Housing & Growth Committee
2. Liberal Democrat appointments to committees; and
3. Other changes to committee memberships advised by the Groups.
The Administration Group and Liberal Democrat Group had also indicted the additional appointments as detailed below.
1. Cllr Stephen Sowerby be appointed as Council representative on the Jesus Hospital Charity;
2. Council note the changes to the current calendar of meetings as set out in Appendix B;
3. Council approve the calendar of meetings 2020/21 as set out in Appendix Ci and Cii;
4. Council approve the appointments to committees as set out in Appendix D;
5. Councillor Daniel Thomas be appointed to the Local Plan Advisory Group;
6. Councillor Laithe Jajeh be appointed to the Barnet Group in place of Councillor Shimon Ryde; and
7. Councillor Jess Brayne be appointed to the Local Plan Advisory Group with Councillor Gabriel Rozenberg as substitute.
Publication date: 26/11/2019
Date of decision: 29/10/2019
Decided at meeting: 29/10/2019 - Council
- Report of the Head of Governance PDF 160 KB
- Appendix A - Appointment to an Outside Body PDF 50 KB
- Appendix B - Changes to the Calendar of Meetings PDF 43 KB
- Appendix Ci - Calendar of Meetings - Collated PDF 30 KB
- Appendix Cii Calendar of meetings 2020-21 PDF 60 KB
- Appendix D Changes to Committee Membership PDF 56 KB