Leslie Road/ Leopold Road - Request for One-Way and 20 mph
Decision Maker: Finchley & Golders Green Area Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
At their meeting on 2 August 2017, the Committee considered a report on Leslie Road / Leopold Road – request for one way.
The Committee resolved to instruct the Commissioning Director for Environment and his officers to reengage with St Martin’s Primary School to confirm whether Leslie and Leopold roads should be included on their Travel Plan, and report back to the Committee in November.
The Committee considered the report, which provided the results of a feasibility study which involves investigating measures to improve road safety on Leopold Road and Leslie Road.
Following the consideration of the report, the Committee unanimously RESOLVED:
1. That the Finchley and Golders Green Committee note the review of the oneway system on Leslie Road and Leopold Road as set out in this report and shown on drawing BC/000742_03-DESIGN-01.
2. That the Finchley and Golders Green Area Committee give instruction to the Strategic Director for Environment to carry out a statutory consultation.
3. That subject to no objections being received to the statutory consultation, referred to in recommendation 2, the Finchley and Golders Green Area Committee instruct the Strategic Director for Environment to introduce the approved proposal.
4. That the Finchley and Golders Green Area Committee agree that if any
objections are received as a result of the statutory consultations, referred to in recommendation 2, the Strategic Director for Environment will consider and determine whether the agreed proposal should be implemented or not, and if so, with or without modification.
5. That the Finchley and Golders Green Committee agree to allocate the funding of £12,650 CIL from this year’s CIL Area Committee budget to design and carry out statutory consultation and, subject to the outcome of that consultation, introduce the proposal.
Publication date: 08/01/2018
Date of decision: 14/11/2017
Decided at meeting: 14/11/2017 - Finchley & Golders Green Area Committee