Councillor Daniel Thomas BA (Hons)
Title: Leader of the Council
Ward: Finchley Church End
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
IMPORTANT: Surgeries are for residents of Finchley Church End to raise local issues. If you are not a resident of Finchley Church End or would like to discuss a Barnet-wide issue, please contact the relevant councillor directly.
Please note, part of Finchley Central is within West Finchley ward which is represented by different councillors.
No appointment necessary, however, if you wish to see a specific councillor please contact him or her direct prior to attending as Councillors hold surgeries on a rota basis.
There will be no surgery in August or January.
5th June 2019: 7-8pm at Avenue House, East End Road, N3
c/o Conservative Group
Hendon Town Hall
The Burroughs, Hendon
Bus. phone: 020 8359 2059
- Adults and Safeguarding Committee (Substitute)
- Annual Council
- Assets, Regeneration and Growth Committee
- Chief Officer Appointment Panel (Chairman)
- Local Strategic Partnership (Barnet Partnership Board)
- Planning Committee (Substitute)
- Policy and Resources Committee (Chairman)
- Urgency Committee (Chairman)
- West London Economic Prosperity Board
Term of Office
- 04/05/2006 -
Appointments to outside bodies
- Finchley Charities
- London Councils - Grants Committee
- London Councils - Greater London Employment Forum
- London Councils - S101 Leaders Committee
- Newable Limited (Formerly Greater London Enterprise Ltd)
If you require advice or assistance please contact your Local Ward Councillors, who can be found here (link): https://www.barnet.gov.uk/your-council/councillors-meetings-and-minutes/find-your-councillors