Councillor Helene Richman BA (Engineering), JD (Juris Doctor), Barrister (Middle Temple), TEP
Ward: West Hendon
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
On the first Thursday of every month from 6pm to 7pm at the Barnet Multi-Cultural Community Centre, Algernon Rd NW4 3TA.
On the third Tuesday of every month from 7pm to 8pm at the West Hendon Community Hub, Gadwall House, Perryfield Way NW9 7DZ.
No appointment necessary. At least one of the three ward Councillors will be present. However if you wish to meet with a specific Councillor please contact them directly to make an appointment.
c/o Conservative Group
Hendon Town Hall
The Burroughs, Hendon
- Annual Council
- Community Leadership and Libraries Committee
- Community Leadership and Libraries Sub-Committee (Substitute)
- Constitution and General Purposes Committee
- Hendon Area Committee (Substitute)
- Hendon Area Planning Committee
- Local Pension Board (Substitute)
- Planning Committee (Substitute)
- Welsh Harp Joint Consultative Committee (Substitute)
Term of Office
- 03/05/2018 -