Declarations of interest
8. 71 Vivian Avenue London NW4 3XE - Conversion of the building into 7no. self contained flats following a part single, part two-story rear extension and first floor side extension. Extension to roof including dormer windows to side and rear elevations and rooflight window to front. Conversion of existing garage into a habitable space
- Councillor Hugh Rayner - Non Pecuniary - A non-disclosable pecuniary interest was declared in relation to the Applicant’s planning agent Mr Oliver Hazal who was engaged as the Councillor’s election agent. Councillor Raynor stated that although he had been approached by Mr Hazal in relation to the application he had not expressed an opinion on the application or entered into a discussion with Mr Hazal regarding the application. Councillor Raynor declared that he will participate in discussion and vote on the item.
- Councillor Hugh Rayner - Non Pecuniary - Councillor Hugh Rayner declared a non-pecuniary interest. Councillor Rayner stated that he lived in Edgware and near the site location.
- Councillor Hugh Rayner - Non Pecuniary - Non-pecuniary interest as one of the applicant is a Member of the Council.
- Councillor Hugh Rayner - Non Pecuniary - Councillor Rayner declared a non-pecuniary interest as he knew the applicant.