Register of interests

Councillor Pauline Coakley Webb

I, Councillor Pauline Coakley Webb, an elected Member of the London Borough of Barnet give notice of my interests which I am required by the Council’s members Code of Conduct to register on the Council’s register maintained under Section 29(1) of the Localism Act 2011, and I have put “none” where I have no such interests under any heading.

A. Employment or business

1. Any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain, which you, or your spouse or civil partner undertakes.
For completion by Member
Fine arts and antiques dealer
2. Give a short description of the activity concerned. For example, “Computer Operator” or “Accountant” and the name and address of any employer or other relevant body concerned e.g. a partnership, company or public body.
For completion by the Member
Buying and selling art and antiques

B. Sponsorship

3. Any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the relevant authority) made or provided within the relevant period in respect of any expenses incurred by a Member in carrying out duties as a member, or towards the election expenses of a Member. This includes any payment or financial benefit from a trade union within the meaning of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992). The relevant period is the 12 months ending on the day when you tell the Monitoring Officer about your disclosable pecuniary interests following your election or re-election, or when you became aware you had a disclosable pecuniary interest relating to a matter on which you were acting alone.
For completion by Member

C. Contracts

4. Any contract which is made between you, or your spouse or civil partner (or a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest) and the relevant authority: (a) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and (b) which has not been fully discharged
For completion by Member

D. Land in the area of the authority

5. You must declare any land in the borough in which you, your spouse or civil partner has a beneficial interest (that is, in which you have some property interest for your own benefit). You should give the address or a brief description which is sufficient to identify the location. You must also include any property from which you receive rent, or of which you are the mortgagee. This includes rented, jointly owned or leased property. “Land” includes any buildings or parts of buildings.
For completion by Member
17 Rosslyn Ave East Barnet EN4 8DH

E. Licences

6. You must declare any licence which you, or your spouse or civil partner (alone or jointly with others) holds to occupy land within the borough for a month or longer. You must give the address or a brief description sufficient to identify the location. “Land” includes any buildings or parts of buildings.
For completion by Member

F. Corporate Tenancies

7. You must give the address or other description (sufficient to identify the location) of any land or property where the Council is the landlord and the tenant is a body in which you, or your spouse or partner has a beneficial interest. A beneficial interest in a body exists where you or your spouse or civil partner is a partner in a firm or is a remunerated director of a company or who has a beneficial interest in its securities.
For completion by Member

G. Securities

8. You must list the names of any companies, industrial and provident societies, co-operative societies, or other corporate bodies that (to your knowledge) are active in the borough and in which you, your spouse or civil partner have a beneficial interest. You do not need to show the extent of the interest. A beneficial interest exists if the interest is in shares or other securities in the company with a nominal value of more than £25,000 or if the beneficial interest is in more than 1/100th of the issued shares or securities of that class. If there are several classes of shares or securities, the fraction of 1/100th applies to any of those classes. These limits also apply to deposits with industrial and provident societies, and co-operative societies. A company or body corporate is active in the borough if it has land or a place of business in the borough.
For completion by Member


9. Membership of, or position of general control or management in a:-
For completion by Member
(a) Trustee, Friern Barnet Community library
(b) LA Governor Donegrove Primary, LA Governor Underhill Juniors
(c) East Barnet Community Festival Vicechair/director/Trustee Lancelot Hasluck Trust - Trustee
(d) Labour Party East Barnet residents assn. committee member


I understand that I am under no obligation to complete this Part. I set out below the information requested in accordance with the Council’s policy on the voluntary declaration of interests additional to those recorded above.

10. I wish to voluntarily declare that I am a member of the following organisation(s) and that I hold the office(s) shown:-
Organisation Office held (if appropriate)
11. I wish to voluntarily declare that my spouse/partner and I hold the following directorships
My directorships My spouse/partner's directorships
12. I wish to voluntarily declare that I have the following stock and shareholdings
My stock and shareholdings
13. My form has been signed and dated
Signed Date