Purpose of committee
This Committee investigates and determines allegations of a breach of the Members Code of Conduct in the context of satisfying the Council’s continuing duty to promote and maintain high standards of conduct for Members.
The Committee has a pool of five Independent Persons, with one member to attend and act as Chairperson at each meeting.
- Councillor Melvin Cohen LLB
- Councillor Claire Farrier
- Councillor Anthony Finn BSc (Econ) FCA
- Councillor Agnes Slocombe
- Councillor Andreas Ioannidis (Substitute)
- Councillor John Marshall MA (Hons) (Substitute)
- Councillor Jim Tierney (Substitute)
- Councillor Peter Zinkin (Substitute)
- Joanna Brown (Independent Person)
- Michael Crozier (Independent Person)
- Tanya Ossack (Independent Person)
- Stephen Ross (Independent Person)
- Michael Schindler (Independent Person)