Finchley and Golders Green Area Planning Committee
Purpose of committee
The Finchley and Golders Green Area Planning Committee is able to determine planning applications within the boundaries of its area (West Finchley, Finchley Church End, Garden Suburb, Golders Green, Childs Hill, East Finchley and Woodhouse Wards), in accordance with Council policy and within budget, that relate to town and country planning and development control, including tree and hedgerow protection.
The work of the Committee consists mostly of determining planning applications. This excludes the functions reserved to the Planning Committee.
- Councillor Eva Greenspan (Chairman)
- Councillor John Marshall MA (Hons) (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Arjun Mittra
- Councillor Alan Schneiderman
- Councillor Melvin Cohen LLB
- Councillor Shimon Ryde BSc (Hons)
- Councillor Jim Tierney
- Councillor Ross Houston (Substitute)
- Councillor Graham Old (Substitute)
- Councillor Jack Cohen (Substitute)
- Councillor Reuben Thompstone (Substitute)
- Councillor Anne Hutton (Substitute)
- Councillor Alon Or-bach (Substitute)
- Councillor Gabriel Rozenberg (Substitute)
Support officer: Abigail Lewis Email: Abigail.Lewis@barnet.gov.uk 020 8359 4369.