Chipping Barnet Area Planning Committee
Purpose of committee
The Chipping Barnet Area Planning Committee is able to determine planning applications within the boundaries of its area (Underhill, High Barnet, East Barnet, Oakleigh, Brunswick Park, Coppetts and Totteridge Wards), in accordance with Council policy and within budget, that relate to town and country planning and development control, including tree and hedgerow protection.
The work of the Committee consists mostly of determining planning applications. This excludes the functions reserved to the Planning Committee.
Please note that in line with the council’s meeting procedure rules, no new information may be submitted by applicants and/or their representatives or objectors at the meeting. The only information that can be considered by the committee is information which helps to explain a point that the person wishes to refer to in order to explain their position. Any such information must be limited to one side of A4.
- Councillor Wendy Prentice (Chairman)
- Councillor Stephen Sowerby MA (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Alison Cornelius
- Councillor Tim Roberts
- Councillor Laurie Williams
- Councillor Reema Patel
- Councillor Kathy Levine
- Councillor Caroline Stock (Substitute)
- Councillor David Longstaff (Substitute)
- Councillor Andreas Ioannidis (Substitute)
- Councillor Philip Cohen (Substitute)
- Councillor Paul Edwards (Substitute)
- Councillor Pauline Coakley Webb (Substitute)
- Councillor Sachin Rajput (Substitute)