Hendon Area Committee
Purpose of committee
The Hendon Area Committee meets four times per calendar year and represents the following wards:
Hendon Area Committee has the following responsibilities:-
1) Responsibility for all constituency specific matters relating to the street scene including parking, road safety, transport, allotments, parks and trees.
2) Consider constituency specific matters as agreed with the Chairman.
3) Consider matters relating to Town Centre regeneration and designating conservation areas.
4) Consider matters raised at Residents Forums and determine how they are to be taken forward, including whether to request a report for a future meeting, refer to an Officer and/or ward councillors.
5) Determine the allocation of Community Infrastructure Levy funding within the constituency up to a maximum of £25,000 per scheme / project in each case subject to sufficient of the budget allocated to the committee being unspent.
- Kitran Eastman
- Councillor Brian Gordon LLB (Chairman)
- Councillor Val Duschinsky (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Maureen Braun
- Councillor Tom Davey
- Councillor Nagus Narenthira
- Councillor Charlie O-Macauley
- Councillor Adam Langleben
- Councillor Dr Devra Kay (Substitute)
- Councillor Sury Khatri BSc (Hons) MSc (Lond) (Substitute)
- Councillor Ammar Naqvi (Substitute)
- Councillor Hugh Rayner (Substitute)
- Councillor Joan Scannell BEM (Substitute)
- Councillor Mark Shooter (Substitute)
- Councillor Zakia Zubairi (Substitute)
Support officer: Faith Mwende Email: email@example.com 020 8359 4917.
Phone: 020 8359 4917