Assets, Regeneration and Growth Committee
Purpose of committee
The responsibilities of the Assets, Regeneration and Growth Committee include:
(1) Responsibility for regeneration strategy and oversee major regeneration schemes, asset management, employment strategy, business support and engagement.
(2) To submit to the Policy and Resources Committee proposals relating to the Committee’s budget for the following year in accordance with the budget timetable.
(3) To make recommendations to Policy and Resources Committee on issues relating to the budget for the Committee, including virements or underspends and overspends on the budget. No decisions which result in amendments to the agreed budget may be made by the Committee unless and until the amendment has been agreed by Policy and Resources Committee.
(4) To receive reports on relevant performance information on Delivery Units providing services under the remit of the Committee. (5) To determine fees and charges for services which are the responsibility of the committee.
- Councillor Daniel Thomas BA (Hons) (Chairman)
- Councillor Gabriel Rozenberg (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Richard Cornelius
- Councillor Rohit Grover
- Councillor Peter Zinkin
- Councillor Adam Langleben
- Councillor Pauline Coakley Webb
- Councillor Ross Houston
- Councillor Geof Cooke
- Councillor Caroline Stock (Substitute)
- Councillor Tom Davey (Substitute)
- Councillor Val Duschinsky (Substitute)
- Councillor Paul Edwards (Substitute)
- Councillor Alison Moore (Substitute)
- Councillor Nagus Narenthira (Substitute)
- Faith Mwende (Secretary)
Support officer: Faith Mwende - Email: email@example.com 02083594917.