Purpose of committee
The function of the Licensing Committee is to consider all aspects under the Licensing Act 2003 and the Gambling Act 2005 associated Regulations, not otherwise delegated to the Licensing Sub-Committee.
The Licencing Committee also considers:
· Agreeing increases to fees and charges for licence applications under the Gambling Act 2005.
· Applications and appeals and revocations relating to Sex Shops, Sex Cinemas and Sex Encounter Establishments
· Applications, appeals and revocations relating to Special Treatment Licenses.
· Application for film classification for films shown within the Borough
· Gaming, entertainment, food and miscellaneous licensing including functions relating to:
· street trading including the designation of permanent pitches for street trading
· Safety at sports ground certification.
- Councillor John Marshall MA (Hons) (Chairman)
- Councillor John Hart BA (Hons) MA (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Linda Freedman
- Councillor Val Duschinsky
- Councillor Alison Cornelius
- Councillor Lachhya Bahadur Gurung
- Councillor Wendy Prentice
- Councillor Claire Farrier
- Councillor Zakia Zubairi
- Councillor Barry Rawlings
- Councillor Danny Rich
Support officer: Naomi Kwasa Email: email@example.com 020 8359 4144.