Budget and Performance Overview and Scrutiny Committee
Purpose of committee
The Budget and Performance Committee scrutinises the overall performance, effectiveness and value for money of council services. This includes the council’s annual budget process, the financial management of resources, and the planning, implementation and outcomes of all corporate improvement strategies. The Committee also has responsibility for scrutinising One Barnet projects throughout the programme’s lifecycle.
- Councillor Anthony Finn BSc (Econ) FCA (Chairman)
- Councillor Joan Scannell BEM (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Brian Gordon LLB
- Councillor Ross Houston
- Councillor John Marshall MA (Hons)
- Councillor Arjun Mittra
- Councillor Alison Moore
- Councillor Hugh Rayner
- Councillor Alan Schneiderman
- Councillor Geof Cooke (Substitute)
- Councillor Barry Rawlings (Substitute)
Support officer: Ash Tadjrishi 020 8359 2368 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.